Sunday, February 14, 2016

To my husband on Valentine's Day.

Justin, 

This is our first Valentine's Day as a married couple and we are spending it in the hospital with our son recovering from his second open heart surgery. 

This kind of stress is the kind that can easily break a marriage. I'm so blessed to be able to say that it hasn't fazed ours in the slightest and it's because God has given me such a special man as a soul mate. You are the reason I am able to get through all of this. Your love and support has literally been a life line for me. 

Thank you. 

Thank you for loving me when I haven't had my coffee.

Thank you for loving me when I'm stressed. 

Thank you for loving me without condition.

Thank you for loving me when I don't love myself. 

Thank you for just loving me.



I love you!

1 comment:

  1. AWW this made me cry <3 So proud of you two, I cannnot imagine the stress, the pain...but God knew what he was doing when he gave you two each other, and Colston the amazing mom and dad that he has :)

    ReplyDelete