Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Home

It's been an amazing week being back home. I'm sorry I didn't update with an actual "we're home!" post. 

We got home last Monday and Justin took the rest of the week off of work so we were just enjoying being back home as a family. Justin went back to work yesterday so Colston and I are easing back into our routine. 

There was a little bit of talk before we left about doing another heart cath in about a month to check on the left pulmonary artery that is narrow. We are just waiting on the word for that. 

In the mean time, we are back to regular cardiology appointments every 2 weeks and Dr. Ludwick is even talking about how they will soon be spaced out to every 3-4 months.

I don't know if I'm ready for that. I love that they deem my son healthy enough to go that long in between visits but it scares me that something is going to get missed in between. At the end of the day, I know they are the professionals and they know what is best and that everything is ultimately up to God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment