Wednesday, September 30, 2015

I finally understand

Colston is 10 weeks old today. 
Justin and I just celebrated six months of marriage.
I finally understand the meaning of "time flies".

Instead of weekly appointments with the cardiologist, we now see him every 10-14 days. Colston's heart still looks great right now. He also weigh 7 pounds 1 ounce!! He is growing so fast and is finally out of all his preemie clothes!

Just in the last week he has been smiling like crazy. He is also starting to coo and I am just waiting for his little chuckle.  With everything that he has gone through so far, it is so amazing to see how happy he is. Not that I want him to be going through this whole ordeal, but I am thankful that it is when he is too little to remember it. 

There's not much else to report right now. I am so thankful that he is doing so well and the only thing I have to update is his new weight. 

I hope whoever is reading this has a great day :)

5 comments:

  1. I've been following your story from babycenter! I always watch for your updates. It's great to hear Colston is doing well. What a little fighter! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It warms my heart that Colston has people from all over checking on him to see how he is doing. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi from Canada! My Lukas has HLHS and was born just 3 days after Colston. He had his Norwood at 2 days old. He is also now at home and doing well. I'm glad to have found your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lorena! I am so sorry I haven't replied to this sooner! I just saw it!

      How is your son doing now? Hope you have a great Thanksiving!

      Delete
    2. Hi Lorena! I am so sorry I haven't replied to this sooner! I just saw it!

      How is your son doing now? Hope you have a great Thanksiving!

      Delete