Sunday, August 2, 2015

Uneventful

We have had a couple very uneventful days.

Uneventful is good!! Colston has continued to do great breathing on his own. He still had the nasal cannula in but it was just giving him room air but they took it out this morning. Now the only thing he has is his feeding tube.

He is so happy to have that darn thing out of his nose. Poor guy just keeps having tape taken on and off his little cheeks.

He has had a little bit of blood in his last couple stools but they did an xray of his stomach and everything turned up fine. They said its probably just from the aspirin he is on. I was really worried it was from my milk and I was absolutely devastated at the thought of not being able to give him my milk. I feel like thats the only thing i can REALLY do for him.

His heart cath is scheduled for 10 am tomorrow. It should take around 2-3 hours. Even though they say this is a relatively easy procedure my stomach is still in knots over it but deep down I know he will be just fine.

Today a fundraiser is being put on for Colston at Dragos salon in Minden. Justin, Colston, and I are so thankful to everyone putting it on and everyone attending. It means the world to Justin and I that our son is loved so much. I lived in the Carson Valley my entire life and I will forever be in debt to this gracious community.

No comments:

Post a Comment