Wednesday, January 27, 2016

We made it.

We definitely needed the last two days. 

We took a small trip down to San Marcos, California so that Colston could meet his great grandma and great grandpa (on Justin's side).


It was so awesome to see Colston so happy to see them. If Justin's dad had been with us, there would have been 4 generations of Krische's in one room. 

Colston sat up unassisted for the first time at grandma and grandpa's also!! Of course he couldn't sit up last Friday at his 6 month check up. That's alright though. 



We also took Colston to the beach for the first time. Carlsbad was absolutely beautiful. It was a sunny 73 degrees.








He did not like the water. 






It was the perfect mini vacation to take just before his heart cath which is tomorrow morning. I am so nervous. During his heart cath last time Colston went into cardiac arrest so naturally that is the only thing consuming my mind. Thankfully, I have the most amazing husband to lean on and to reassure me that Colston is so much stronger than last time. I need to keep in mind that last time, Colston was barely 5 pounds and wasn't able to eat due to being on the ventilator so he had absolutely no sustenance. 

Many many prayers are needed for tomorrow. I will update as soon as I can. 

1 comment:

  1. What a handsome chunky little man he has become! Wow! Go Colston! :D

    ReplyDelete